For a full CV see pdf (last updated: May 2018).
2017-now: Postdoc Researcher at CWI, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
2012: Research Assistant at Research Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics, St. Petersburg, Russia.
2013 – 2017: Ph.D. in Mathematical Statistics, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Thesis: Asymptotic results in nonparametric Bayesian function estimation
- Advisor: Prof. dr. Harry van Zanten
2008-2013: MSc in Theoretical Mathematics, Saint Petersburg State University, Russia.
- Thesis: Small deviations of detrended Brownian motion and of related processes
- Advisor: Prof. dr. Yakov Nikitin
2010-2013: MSc in International Economics, Saint Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia.
- Thesis: Dynamic liquidity indices for diversified companies.
- Advisor: Prof. dr. Anton Tikhomirov